Cgi Template 05 unofficially released

Proxy Templates Forums Free Public Template Releases Cgi Template 05 unofficially released

This topic contains 46 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Matsta 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Andrew
    Participant

Looking good dude, If you're finalized with it (I'm happy for you to post your own link), I'll post it on the template 05 page.

Matsta

Yea mate, put it up i’m done with it, mite make a zelune port as well

dafreeman

Thanks masta, awsome, masta do you know of a you tube mod for cgi?

Matsta

Hey bro,

Looked on google but i found nothing, i found http://freetunnels.com/ which has a bunch of youtube cgi proxies but theyre modded hardcore and running in php somehow lol but you could rip them if you want :p 

Matsta

Nice Andrew,

You take my copyright off without asking, that is not cool, i ported that template so i could have a little thanks, i don't care bout the link xchange part but that is not cool at all, you need to put that link back up or take the template down, your choice. 

Andrew
    Participant

Taken it down, I mean, it doesn't require much effort to convert it to CGI Proxy, I could've done it myself.

However, under no circumstances are you allowed to place a copyright on my template, that's why I removed it. Those links are reserved for sponsors and the link back to myself. Thats what I put your link in the link exchange area, however since you don't think it's fair, I've taken the CGI version down.

Sorry for the confusion, should have mentioned it earlier.

kab

nvm

Lorissa

Thanks for this great site

Matsta

Hi,

I haven't asked andrew for permission, but i have made a copy of the 05 template that works with cgiproxy.

Please tell me if there is any problems.

Download it here: http://www.iproxies.com/Cgi%2005.zip

Btw i haven't really fidled with the copyright, just added my link to it

Cheers,

Matt

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.