New Forum Software

Proxy Templates Forums Site Suggestion & Feedback New Forum Software

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Matsta 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Andrew
    Participant

Probably, but a fair few people registered to my WordPress blog (which this site is) so I wanted them be able to login to this forums without having to sign up again.

However, my intentions of making this forum were minimal; it's just a place for users to report errors, request link exchanges with my site etc

dafreeman

I think it's fine, just add a few mods

Matsta

Lol ok then,

I doubt you can add mods to this board, its a mod itself. 

dafreeman

What would you want extra masta? the only thing that I think is a PMing system cause I can't seem to find itEmbarassed

Matsta

Hmm im not sure, it would nice if the width was 100% and a PM system would be nice, and also if we could quote posts, edit our profile, have a quick reply, have avatars etc :p

Andrew
    Participant

I dunno, this forums isn't going to be really big, so profiles, PM system etc won't be needed.

I thought the current reply to post was already quick enough.

This forums is already pretty easy to function (main purpose), so I don't think I will make any changes for the time being.

Matsta

Hi,

The wordpress forum add on works ok but i think we should have a different bulletin board like phpbb or mybb or something  as it has more features and looks better. 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.