no 7 and no 8 templates

Proxy Templates Forums Site Suggestion & Feedback no 7 and no 8 templates

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dafreeman 5 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Andrew
    Participant

It'd be the script I would say, have you tried testing this on other PHProxy websites?

dafreeman

Yes your right,It seems a lot do it but not all

Matsta

Theres a modified version of phproxy at http://whitefyre.com/forums/discussion/11/phproxy-not-working-for-youtube/#Item_0

that works with youtube, you just replace the included index.php file with the one that comes with the template

Andrew
    Participant

Thanks for the updated info Matsta, I guess the next templates I release will have YouTube support! Just to clarify here, I need to upload a remodified index.php and also a player.swf and youtube.php ?

dafreeman

I had youtube working alreadyCool my question was why it does the wierd stuff

Matsta

Hi,

Yes you don't need to upload index.inc.php it will work fine as it doenst effect the design at all.

dafreeman: It's because of the encoding, Youtube is written in very complicated javascript, python and php and the proxy has to unencode it all and then re encode it to be anonymous, and this usually makes youtube screw up as it wasnt designed to be accessed via proxies. 

dafreeman

Thanks for the info masta

Fansk

I am trying have YouTube support for my proxy. That link is no longer working that Mastafa posted, does anyone have any suggestions?

dafreeman

Hey all

I,m using both of these templates and they rock i must sayCool but when I go to youtube I get some wierd script on the bottom of the page, not always but some times, also after watching a video if i click video in youtubes menu it takes me back to my home page.

Is this the script doing this or the template?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.