Template 6

Proxy Templates Forums Installation Template 6

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nic 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kyrogenic

Im using template number six and wanted to change the colour of the URL address box and the border where in the script would I find that information.  I cant seem to locate it.

Nic

Hi,

To change the colour of the input box open the stylesheet (style.css) in notepad or a similar text editor.  Find the input tag "INPUT {" and you will see there are a number of attributes already listed.  At the end of this you will see "BORDER-BOTTOM: #ccc 1px solid".  Directly after this put a semicolon (;) then leave a space and type " BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" replacing 'red' with whatever colour you like.  To input in html format enter '#ffffcc' (or whatever colour you like.  You can find a list here: http://www.december.com/html/spec/color.html

So say I wanted a nice orange coloured input box, my stylesheet would look like this:

INPUT {

BORDER-RIGHT: #ccc 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; BORDER-TOP: #ccc 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; FONT: bold 1.3em Verdana, sans-serif; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid; COLOR: #777; PADDING-TOP: 2px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ccc 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #FF6103
    }

Once the changes have been made, save the file and upload it to your server.  Make sure you refresh the page to see the result.

Hope this helps,
    Nick (FPT Admin)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.